A Cross Being Forcibly Removed From A Church In Shanghai
• World evangelism statistics: Of the world’s 50 least evangelized countries, 37 are within the 10/40 Window. Yet those 37 countries comprise 97% of the total population of the 50 least evangelized countries!
• Center of population: Two-thirds of the world’s population — more than 4.4 billion people — live in the 10/40 Window.
• Unreached and un-evangelized: 90% of the people living in the 10/40 Window are un-evangelized. Many have never heard the Gospel message even once. There are either no Christians or not enough of a Christian movement in many cultures of the 10/40 Window to carry out vibrant near-neighbor evangelism.
• Poverty: Eighty-five percent of those living in the 10/40 Window are the poorest of the world’s poor.
• World religions: Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism are centered within the 10/40 Window.
• Least evangelized cities: The top 50 least evangelized megacities are all in the 10/40 Window. Half of the world’s least evangelized cities are in this window.
United Arab Emirates
Connect with Pastor Tomlinson