2nd Quarter Reports
Our national pastors and church planters reported 2,139 professions of faith and 391 baptisms during the months of April, May, and June. These are people who come from primarily Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, and Atheist backgrounds. Most of these new converts will suffer some level of persecution because of their decision to follow Christ.
- Wisdom on how to proceed with Gayle’s medical decisions.
- Health, Safety, and God’s guidance as I make trips into Thailand and Vietnam in a few days.
- More national church planters that we can help as they plant gospel preaching churches in villages and cities where access is restricted to foreigners.
- Courage, boldness, and Holy Spirit power for those who are serving in difficult and dangerous places around the world.
- More churches and individuals to join forces with Barnabas1040 through prayer and financial support for the addition of new church planters.